Spellbound @ Croggesserver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted - Application (Trolster).

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
trolster
Newb
trolster

Character
Race: Rogue
Class: Troll
Profesions: Herbalizam, Alchemy

Accepted - Application (Trolster). Empty
PostSubject: Accepted - Application (Trolster).   Accepted - Application (Trolster). EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:25 pm

Personal information:

English level on scale 1-10: 8.5
Personal info: I'm a first year computer science student finishing the first semester 1 exam left (failed in math tho), despite usually I'm a cheerful person, always happy help someone, chat or even roleplay (I love roleplay). I don't like injustice, bullying or trolling.

Character information:

Class: Rogue
Race: Troll
Name, level and talent build of your character's: Trolster, 70 Subtlety.
Proffesions (and skill): Herbalism 375, Alchemy 375, Enchanting 365.

Personal and character information combined:

Are you a PvP-er, PvE-er or a bit of both kind of player? I'm rather a PvE-er, but never declined a PvP battle.
Please show us a screenshot or a link to the talent build's you are using for your characters: *
What is your frequent spell rotation? Stealth, Premeditation, Shadowstep, Ambush, Hemorrhage, Slice and Dice/Kidney shot/Expose Armor.

(For PvE players only)

How do you prepare for raids? Read some tactics if any available or required, brew some potions then cook some food.
What is your raiding experience? I have done most of the Crogge's server raids, as much as on retail including the awesome vanilla raids like AQ, MC and Naxx.
Do you have any experience in leading raids? Back in TBC times on retail leaded a several 10man raids.
Are you familiar with the addon "GroupCalendar" and know how to use it? Yes.
Do you use any specific addons for PvE, so yes wich? Deadly boss mods and a couple of threat meters.
Our guildraids are currently planned to be starting around 20:00h servertime, will you be able to attend? Sure.

(For PvP players only)

What is your PvP experience (Battlegrounds, Arena, World Events, Outdoor PvP):
Arena rating:
Honorable kills:
Do you use any specific addons for PvP, so yes wich?

General Information:

Why you choose Spellbound to apply at? Seems to be only guild that is recruiting players, also the only guild that has intention to do some serious raid progress in near future, also was a Spellbound member short period before the update.
What is your expectation from Spellbound? Friendly players, understanding, and a lot of fun in game.
Do you have reallife friends/family in our guild? No, I don't think I have any.
Is there anyone in Spellbound who can recommend you? Nope.
What are your former guilds and why aren't you in those at the moment? Fluffy Bunnies of Death, used to be a nice guild, but none of the players is active anymore.
If you are online when there is guildraid forming, how big is the change that you will attempt to join? Pretty high, I will have plenty of free time during the next period especially during the raid time stated above.
Spellbound organises more PvE then PvP happenings, is this any problem to you? Not at all.
We like to use this forum for communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at a regular base? Yes.
If you get accepted in Spellbound we would like you to bring all level 60+ characters of yours to Spellbound, is this possible for you? Yes, tho, i have a level 70 warrior named Bloodhook that is tank geared and protection specced.
Anything else you would like to say? I'd like to thank you for reading my application and also wishing the best luck for you and future guildmates, I hope.

Accepted - Application (Trolster). Wowscr11

Accepted - Application (Trolster). Wowscr12

Accepted - Application (Trolster). Wowscr13
Back to top Go down
chocolate
Guildleader
chocolate

Character
Race: Bloodelf
Class: Lvl 70 Hunter
Profesions: Skinning and Leatherworking

PostSubject: Re: Accepted - Application (Trolster).   Accepted - Application (Trolster). EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Pretty neat application. I remember you being in Spellbound before indeed, can't remember any negative points about you (besides the fact that you left Wink). Also having a protection warrior is a nice fact. Im voting possitive on this one.
Back to top Go down
https://spellbound.forumotion.co.uk
Shlashlick
Newb
Shlashlick

Character
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid
Profesions: Cooking!

PostSubject: Re: Accepted - Application (Trolster).   Accepted - Application (Trolster). EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:13 pm

I have no experience with rogues, pve or pvp, but what I do have experience with is kindness. He seems like a nice person, we can use chatty people. Besides, he plays a Troll instead of a Belf. Hurray!

My vote is: positive

Back to top Go down
Shaxon
Officer
Shaxon

PostSubject: Re: Accepted - Application (Trolster).   Accepted - Application (Trolster). EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Seems quite friendly. will be nice to have some one to counteract my grumpy days. Laughing

its a positive vote from me
Back to top Go down
Primordial
Officer
Primordial

Character
Race: Troll/Tauren/Undead/Blood elf
Class: Shaman/Druid/Warlock/Mage
Profesions: alc/min/herba/LW/Skin/Ench/Tailoring/Jwl

PostSubject: Re: Accepted - Application (Trolster).   Accepted - Application (Trolster). EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:30 pm

He seems nice , know's english and i give a positive vote for liking roleplaying xD
Back to top Go down
chocolate
Guildleader
chocolate

Character
Race: Bloodelf
Class: Lvl 70 Hunter
Profesions: Skinning and Leatherworking

PostSubject: Re: Accepted - Application (Trolster).   Accepted - Application (Trolster). EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Accepted .

Since you already have a forum account there is no need to make one.

You can read here what to do next.

You can do this on testrealm already. Note that you will have to repeat the question for guildinvite after the update.

Welcome Smile.
Back to top Go down
https://spellbound.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted - Application (Trolster).   Accepted - Application (Trolster). Empty

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Application (Trolster).
Page 1 of 1